Atelier by Studio Zung is a collection of intelligently designed, meticulously appointed and artfully curated residences, fully integrated with smart-home details.
An intimate, modern family retreat adjacent to the famed Devon Yacht Club and Napeague Bay, Atelier 22 is a carefully considered, custom-fit, 5,500 square foot, seven bedroom, and seven and a half bath residence in Amagansett with a fully furnished elective. The residence features a wellness spa, custom designed chef’s kitchen, pool and pool house, and a permit-ready tennis court all on two acres. The home perfectly juxtaposes public and private spaces by balancing the sprawling surrounding area with a comfortable family sanctuary.
Location: Amagansett, NY | Devon Yacht Club - Napeague Bay
Status: In Progress | Estimated Completion September 2017
Acreage: 2 acres
Size: 5,500 Sq. ft. + 1,150 sq. ft. finished lower level
Stories: Two-stories with 9-ft lower level ceilings
Garage: Attached two-car garage, supercharger capable
Pool: 18’-0” x 36’-0” heated saline gunite pool
Outdoor Amenities: All-season pool house, Parrilla Pavilion with Outdoor Kitchen elective
Outdoor Additions: Permit-ready Har-Tru tennis court
Master Suite: The master suite features elevated ceilings, custom ZUNG double-sided walk-in-closets, and a private outdoor deck and shower. The master bathroom includes a custom ZUNG double vanity, free standing tub and shower, refined stone surfaces, and designer appointed fixtures.
Kitchen: The ZUNG custom kitchen features Cesarstone slab countertops, light fumed oak cabinets, and professional chefs grade appliances, ZUNG leather and brass pulls, and Buster and Punch handles.
Wellness Spa: Serene wellness spa featuring a separate sauna, steam room, and shower.
Outside: Atelier 22 features an attached two-car garage, a heated, saline pool, an all-season pool house including a full bath and outdoor shower, and a permit-ready designated area for a Har-Tru tennis court.
- 15’ gabled grand entry foyer with open floor plan
- Designer selected reclaimed beam trusses
- See-through wood burning fireplace with natural stone
- 6” wide plain-sawn white oak flooring
- Venetian plaster using imported Italian fine marble dust
- Benjamin Moore paint used throughout residence
- Energy efficient, smart residence
- Customized iPad with fully integrated smart home control
- Alarm and video surveillance security system ready
- 5 Zone heating and cooling system
- Finished lower level with 9’ ceiling height
- Lower level radiant heating system
- Lower level laundry room with front-loading washer and dryer
- Lower level screening room ready
- Exclusive Brizo Litze fixtures throughout all bathrooms
- Duravit sinks and toilets in all bathrooms
- En-suite bathrooms on first and second floors
- Master suite custom walk-in-closet with reclaimed beams and 15’ gabled ceiling
- Master bath custom-double vanity with freestanding tub and separate shower
- Master suite private terrace including outdoor shower
- Individual, private terrace in all second floor guest bedrooms
- Open-concept custom kitchen with oversized island
- Commercial-grade appliance package featuring Thermador appliances
- Custom-designed and finished cabinetry
- Wellness spa featuring steam room, sauna, and shower finished in marble and cedar
- Standing seam metal roofing in SunNet blue finish [matching BIPV solar panels]
- Vertical cedar siding
- Andersen® A-Series aluminum exterior / pine wood interior windows & doors
- 18’-0” x 36’-0” heated gunite swimming pool with saline pool system
- Sliding doors and French doors surrounding pool
- Outdoor patio with trellis (gas and water ready)
- Architecturally designed landscaping package with walkways and irrigation system
- Attached two-car garage, supercharger capable
- Pea gravel driveway with black steel apron